You can get Direct Payments if:
- You are over 16 or
- You are a parent/guardian of a child under 16 who may be eligible
- You are assessed by a Social Worker or Care Manager as needing personal social services
- You are willing and able to manage Direct Payments (with as much help as necessary)
- You need help with daily living tasks
Direct Payments are available to:
- Disabled people
- Older people who require support
- People with enduring mental health issues
- Disabled parents
- Parents of disabled children
- Carers for services to meet their own needs
You can use Direct Payments to arrange your own support at home, as well as daytime activities and respite.
You can choose to have a combination of Direct Payments and services from the Trust.